Burns and scalds

Appropriate first aid must be used to treat any burns or scalds as soon as possible. This will limit the amount of damage to your skin.

This is a general instruction, for more specific cases see: 

First aid for burns

If you are not sure if medical help is needed or what to do next, call 112 / 911 / 999 (or another number for a country you're in).

When to go to hospital

Once you have taken these 👆 steps, you'll need to decide whether further medical treatment is necessary. 

Go to a emergency in case of:

You should also go to hospital if you or the person who has been burned:

Some symptoms may be delayed, and can include:

You should also go to Emergency if you have been injured intentionally, or think someone has been injured intentionally.

Have any question / comment or suggestion?
Write us an email on hello@iftrouble.com